Saturday, May 23, 2009

Purity Goat Milk Soap with Shea Butter Ready Date 5-26


My favorite bath and body item to make is rebatched cold processed bars. I get to enjoy part of the process without messing with lye. In case you would like to try your hand at it or just to see what I'm talking about please check out http://www.brambleberry.com/. There you will find so many bases to choose from and experiment. Rebatch bars are nothing like melt and pour soaps because it doesn't melt the same. In the beginning of my blog I showed you how to melt these bases using your oven.


Finally I have a bunch curing on my racks but the first one up is my Purity Goat Milk Soap bars with Shea Butter and Jojoba oil. That's it no colorant or fragrance just the good stuff!
As you can see rebatched (also known as Handmilled) soaps are nothing like cp bars because they have a more rustic look than smooth. Although they are rustic looking I like them best and have been told that rebatched soaps last longer. Samples will also be available for each bar listed.


No comments: