Friday, April 10, 2009

Bath Bombs and Soaps!






So I've been very busy with tax season but thank god it's almost over. I've been working hard but at last, three more days and it's done! I like my day job, but love making soaps more. Finally I have some bath bombs listed. I've made a few in some wonderful scents! To the left is Very Sexy for men! An amazing scent that will make any woman drool smelling this soap.






This one I used some pigments, mixed up some blue with red and made this wonderful Lavender scented soap! I love lavender and it's a favorite for everyone.











Black Raspberry Vanilla is my all time favorite! So fragrant and sweet and my best selling fragrance!





Mother's Day is coming up and we all know that we owe our mother's a lot. My mom helped me raise my kids, babysit, and she also helped me be a great mom. Show your mom some love with bath & body products! Gift sets are an even better gift because she gets to pamper herself and not spend a fortune! I will be offering gift sets in select scents like Lavender, Very Sexy for women, Honey Coco Mango, Black Raspberry Vanilla, and Rice Flower & Shea. I will list these very soon so be sure to pick one up for your special mom!















No comments: