Saturday, December 6, 2008

New Shop Please check it out!

I have created a new shop! My shop features jewelry of all types memory wire bracelets, wire wrapped rings, and earrings! I love creating and this is another of my addictions. It took me a while to learn how to not only make jewelry but make them wearable! My inspiration draws from colors, gemstones and meanings behind them. I really believe in the power of color and the effect it has on you. I just recently purchase some swarovski crystals and wow they shine and sparkle like a real diamond. Only they are cheaper. I also dabble in creating charm bracelets. Most of my items are pretty, but for the most part they impart lots of metaphysical properties that may help others.
http://KatDesignsNYC.etsy.com

On my original shop, I'm going to make a few changes as far as scents and products that I will carry. I've learned to make so many things and loved learning them all. I feel like this is a never ending journey! Even if you are not a bath and body seller, I would encourage anyone to try it but be warned you will get hooked! I'm going to select one of my jewelry items for my big blog giveaway! No purchase will be necessary, all you have to do is sign up under the post and put your first name, shop name, and email address. Further details will be given soon so check back often!

3 comments:

Jan said...

Good for you! I checked out your new shop and your jewelry is lovely. AND, I see you have two sales already . . . congrats! Keep up the great work.

moonstruckmagic said...

Thank you so much I really appreciate that!

Rev Cares! said...

I love this blog.. is it possible for me to use your recipe for fizzy bath on my e newsletter i will put your website address on it too if you like.. i make my own products as well and i LOVE it.. its not only fun to make but so much more affordable.. i am going to try your rebatch soap recipe thank you so much! I am going to your website now .. :)