Saturday, November 8, 2008

Moonstruckmagic Products





This lotion is ultra moisturizing, creamy, rich and silky. Not just an ordinary Base, this lotion contains Shea Butter, Glycerin, and Safflower oil. This lotion is available lightly scented or unscented. Try some today.


I will do my absolute best to give you a caring but honest reading. I won't tell you what's not there so if you do not want honesty I am not the right advisor for you. I can help you figure out if that person you met has feelings for you, or find out who or what is in your future! You are allowed two questions per reading with two follow up questions that must be about the reading.
Please ask one question. The only information I will ever need from you is your first name and dob. Please be advised, I can only tell you what I see. Sometimes the cards will pick up your inner most thoughts. I have always helped others to the best of my abilities nothing more nothing less. I do not sugarcoat readings so if you cannot take the truth please do not request a reading.

Tarot Readings will provide you with the following:
Relationship Issues
Family Issues
Career & Finances
Creating Confidence
Decision Making Advice

These soaps are specially formulated and magically charged to help or enhance your personal life. You may use this soap as often or as little as you like. Soaps are made in small batches so no two will be alike.

NO DETERGENTS, NO SURFACTANTS, NO SULFATES!

Disclaimer! All of my soaps are meant for cleaning purposes only and should in no way be construed as having medicial or therapeutic properties. Do not use these products if allergic to bee pollen. This product is not good for pregnant women as it contains essential oils.


No comments: